LUTZE Introduces Teal Cat5e Ethernet Cable
LUTZE’s new flexible Cat5e AWM 600V Ethernet cable (part#104349) is engineered to protect your data from harmful interference ensuring uninterrupted data transmission and long term network reliability
Data transmission is critical for success in today’s manufacturing environment. LUTZE’s new flexible Cat5e AWM 600V Ethernet cable (part#104349) is engineered to protect your data from harmful interference ensuring uninterrupted data transmission and long term network reliability.
This new cable adds a teal colored, foil and braid shielded, 4-pair Cat5e offering to LUTZE’s product line to better serve the automation market in the USA. Flexible copper stranding makes installation and routing easy and small OD makes field wiring IDC connectors simple.
Thanks to the AWM 600V rating, there is no need for internal wire separation in machinery and electrical panels. In addition, the PLTC listing means the cable can go directly into the power limited section of a cable tray. These features save material and labor costs for machine builders, panel shops, contractors, maintenance, or anyone installing Ethernet cable in an industrial application.
- UL AWM 2570 600V external use allows for installation alongside 600V power cables in accordance with NFPA 79 and UL508A, Clause 29.5.1A
- UL listed Type CMG allows for installation in cable trays per NEC article 800
- UL listed Type PLTC allows for installation in cable trays per NEC article 725
- Cat5e #104349, AWM 600V, PLTC
- Stranding: 22/7 stranding and smaller OD for flexibility where easy routing is a requirement
- Shielding: 100% Foil + 85% Braid
- Jacket: Teal PVC (RAL 5021)
- Max. Speed:1 Gigabit/second
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz per Cat5e
- Application: Most industrial Ethernet applications, where up to 1Gb/s speed is needed and flexibility or ease of routing is a primary consideration.
Press contactLUTZE Inc.
13330 South Ridge Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273