REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - Seattle, WA
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THIS POSITION:
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment. This position is responsible for developing and implementing sales, marketing, financial and structural strategies across their territory. Their duties will include visiting distributors, end users, manufacturing reps, following up on new sales leads and gathering research about their target market.
LUTZE designs, manufacturers, and markets premium cable, connectivity, and control solutions for the industrial automation and transportation markets. We are a growing company within the exciting and rapidly expanding industrial automation industry and excited with the opportunity to add our sales team.
A typical week in the life of an RSM would consist of making sales calls on potential new leads, visiting current clients/customers, meeting up with your manufacturing reps, and supported with a great Inside Sales team, technical specialists, and other internal departments. You will be building relationships, attending tradeshows within your territory, and answering any questions from potential new clients.
- Establish new and/or build on existing relationships with key customers, distributors, and contractors, to enhance sales volume and customer service
- Plan, direct and drive the sales resources to assure adequate coverage is applied to all accounts
- Market knowledge of automation / electrical products and distribution channels
- Drive demand creation by educating distribution partners and OEMs about product benefits
- Create strategic plans and be responsible to implement product line initiatives and new products
- Help channel partners identify new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Operating as main point of contact for all matters specific to defined accounts
- Conduct lunch-n-learns as needed providing technological back-up on product training for rep agencies, distributors, or end user clients on benefits of LUTZE solutions and capabilities.
- Meals / entertainment with clients per Travel and Expense policy guidelines
- Resolve customer disputes either in person, phone, MS Teams, and/or email communication
- Work well with cross functional teams: inside sales, marketing, product management, operations
- Oversee local manufacturing representatives, developing sales targets, and business plans
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating pricing to maximize profits
- Maintain records of existing and prospective customers with our CRM software
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences in your assigned territory
- 50% travel within assigned territory and outside as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven work experience as Account Manager, Key Account Managers, or Regional Sales.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills (face to face, phone, email)
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office programs required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
*LUTZE Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, disability, protected veteran or marital status. Employee will be required to attend company sponsored training and should be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship. LUTZE Inc. will verify a negative drug screen and criminal record check.