LUTZE is looking for a technical minded individual who will work out of our Reno Facility.
LUTZE Inc. is a manufacturer of industrial automation control products, cables and connectivity products for automation, machine and plant construction. We strive to be innovative and are looking to expand our product management team with someone who wants to learn and grow with our industrial cable and connectivity products division.
The Product Specialist for cable and connectivity products will work with product managers, marketing, and sales teams to support existing products, launch new products, conduct webinars and product training for our channel partners and end users.
- Customer application review to specify best suitable product(s)
- Promoting current generation products including launch, market positioning and maximizing product sales performance
- Technical support for inside and outside sales
- Sales support (joint calls) at customer’s sites for technical inquiries and in-depth product introductions
- Act as the internal and external champion of the product. This includes being the “one- stop-shop” for information regarding product, target market and competitors
- Proactive communication with management on the product performance and any major changes in the market or competition
- Execution of plans and strategies to achieve product objectives
- Supply Purchasing/Materials Management with usage forecasts
- Participation in product launches for the North American market
- Develop and conduct internal & external training classes and webinars
- Support in marketing activities and trade shows
- Domestic travel is expected in the range of 20-40%
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent combination of associates degree and electrical experience required
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independent; self-discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and capable of managing meetings
- Some domestic travel required